Here's How To Prevent Plumbing Problems & Expensive Future Repairs
Have you ever wished you had a reliable, affordable plumber in your family? At Plumbing Techs, we have a cost-effective VIP service plan designed specifically for you!
We've created this Program to give you all the advantages of having a plumber in the family — It's our way of rewarding and saying thank you to our loyal customers.
For only $89 per year, you will receive a free annual inspection of your home's plumbing system to help prevent costly, emergency repairs.
You'll also qualify as one of our preferred customers and receive an additional 15% off our one-time flat rate pricing for any plumbing services you may need over the next year.
Become a Plumbing Techs VIP With Our Yearly Maintenance Plan
When your home has a plumbing problem, it (almost) never fails to be an emergency. After all, without properly functioning plumbing, your life can come to a standstill until the repairs are completed.
You may be late to work because you can't use the shower or run behind schedule picking the kids up from school. Even not being able to cook or do laundry can be a huge inconvenience.
In addition, your property and possessions may sustain water damage, rotting or become moldy and contaminated if you have a plumbing leak or backed up drain. Water and gas leaks can even be a safety hazard.
Join our VIP Service Plan to avoid all that — and save money all year long!
For a small membership fee of $89 annually, you will enjoy comprehensive plumbing benefits, including:
- Free annual inspection of your entire plumbing system and fixtures (including faucets, toilets and drains).
- Safety inspection for gas or water leaks: Your plumber will check any exposed piping and inspect under your house and crawlspace area, if needed. Before leaving your home, your tech will also show you where emergency water and gas shutoffs are located.
- Preferred pricing discount: Automatic 15% loyalty discount off of our already low flat rate pricing for any plumbing services you may need throughout your membership.
- Coverage for up to 3 bathrooms: Membership for larger homes is slightly higher. Please call for pricing or ask your Plumbing Tech upon arrival.
- Transferable service: If you sell your home, you can transfer the remainder of your VIP Service Plan to the new homeowner, or keep it yourself if you're moving within our service area.
Review From a Recent Customer
"Plumbing Techs was excellent! They showed up on time and completed the job in a very timely manner. They were extremely professional."
— Penny R. in Bloomfield Hills