Call Plumbing Techs Today For Repiping Service In Oak Park & Oakland County
Has your water looked a bit orange or brown lately? Worried about drinking or showering in it? Is there a strange smell around the house? You may have leaky or rusty pipes.
In some cases, you may need a repiping solution to solve this problem. Repiping may sound like a tall order and a budget buster, but don't despair. You have options!
A good place to begin is with a professional inspection performed by one of our repiping specialists here at Plumbing Techs.
Simply give us a call, and we'll send a tech over to diagnose your situation, explain any repair vs. repiping options and help you choose a solution that fits within your budget.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of Repiping Your Plumbing System?
In many situations, pipe issues can be fixed without repiping the whole house. However, if new pipes are necessary for your home or business, there are many benefits:
- Repiping can start saving you money right away, by reducing water waste water and lowering utility bills.
- Water pressure may also improve once your leaky pipes are replaced.
- Protect your home from future hidden mold growth, creating a healthier (and better-smelling) household.
- Avoid catastrophic water or sewer pipe failure, or a massive leak, that could damage your property seriously.
- Your quality of life will certainly improve with access to clean, fresh water.
- New pipes may add value to your home.
Is it Time To Look At Repiping Or Leak Repair For Your Home?
Look for these telltale signs of plumbing pipe failure around your home, and call Plumbing Techs for a free pipe inspection:
- Rusty-looking water that may (or may not) taste awful and be unhealthy.
- Water bills on the rise.
- Water stains or wet spots on walls or ceilings.
- Mold growth, which may be hidden behind walls or under floors.
- Musty smell throughout home (typically signals mold).
- Visible pipe corrosion may (or may not) be present
- Lead piping: If your older home has any remaining lead pipes, they are a health hazard and should be replaced immediately.
- Quest pipe: If you have this defective product in your home it should be replaced to avoid massive leakage and property damage.
Considering Repiping? What Should Your Next Steps Be?
If the time is right to repipe, the next step is selecting which material is best suited for your situation:
Good: Pex piping is quick to install, flexible, code approved and affordable. It is very reliable with precise, expert installation.
Better: CPVC piping is hard plastic piping that is corrosion resistant. The diameter of CPVC water pipes can allow for a freer, higher volume water flow than a Pex system, and takes more time to install.
Best: Copper piping is the premium plumbing pipe choice for homeowners amd most commercial projects. Copper has a longer life, resists corrosion and is not as prone to leaks as the old standard, iron piping.
Oakland County Customer Reviews
"You could not get a better end result for the money spent, I would recommend Plumbing Techs to anyone."
— John in Madison Heights, MI
"On time, under budget, very professional, walked me through every part — they made re-plumbing my house extremely simple and inexpensive!"
— Jennifer S. in Royal Oak, MI
"They showed up when they said they would and the price they quoted me was the price they stayed with. I am very happy with the work. I also liked the fact that they cleaned up everything after themselves."
— Lashon B. in Southfield, MI
By Scheduling Online
Oakland County Service Areas
Based in Oak Park, our plumbers provide complete repiping and pipe installation services throughout Oakland County and Oak Park, MI.
Thinking About Repiping?
Call us at (248) 548-7488, or complete the form below and one of our repiping techs will get back to you promptly.