Professional Drain Cleaning in Beverly Hills
If it’s taking longer than usual for water to drain down your sinks or bathtub or if water is backing up in your sinks whenever you run your dishwasher, then odds are you have a drain clog on your hands. While you might think that a simple clog is easy enough to fix on your own, you’re much better off hiring a professional drain cleaning service.
Attempting to remove a clog on your own can result in all kinds of exacerbated issues, such as damage to your pipes caused by scraping or harsh chemicals found in drain cleaners. Not to mention that even if you manage to break up the clog, there’s a chance that the pieces will just clog right back up farther down your drain.
Here at Plumbing Techs in Beverly Hills, our master plumbers can perform thorough inspections of your plumbing system and completely remove any clogs from your drains. Give us a call at (248) 548-7488 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment in Beverly Hills today.
The Benefits of Regular Drain Maintenance
Just because your plumbing system seems to be in working order doesn’t mean it couldn’t benefit from some routine drain maintenance. The following are just a few of the advantages to regular drain maintenance:
- Prevent clogs – Regular drain cleaning will prevent grime from building up in your pipes, thereby helping reduce the formation of clogs as well as preventing water pressure issues.
- Extend life span – The constant formation of clogs can cause leaks and burst pipes. By regularly cleaning your drains, you’ll help improve your plumbing system’s durability, thereby prolonging its life span.
- Reduce odors – The grime that builds up in your pipes can cause foul odors to emit from your sink. Regular cleanings will help reduce such odors.
- Reduce repairs – Routine inspections will help identify small issues before they become major problems, thereby helping to prevent the need for major repairs in the future.
Is Your Drain Clogged?
The following are a few signs that your drains may be clogged and that you need a drain cleaning service in Beverly Hills:
- Your toilet isn’t flushing correctly.
- Water keeps backing up into your kitchen sink whenever you run the garbage disposal.
- You’re noticing a buildup of food particles, hair, and/or soap in your drains.
- Your drains make strange sounds whenever water is going down them.
- Your drains are emitting a foul odor.
- It’s taking longer than usual for water to go down your drains or for your toilet to flush.
Preventing Drain Clogs
While the most effective way to prevent drain clogs is to schedule regular inspections, there are a few things you can do as well to prevent clogs from forming, including the following:
- Don’t try to wash fat or grease down the sink.
- Use a drain screen while showering to prevent hair clogs.
- Don’t put too many food scraps down your drain at once, even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Pour baking soda mixed with hot water down your drains every week to help reduce grime buildup.
Schedule a Drain Cleaning Service in Beverly Hills
If any of your drains are having issues or you would like to schedule a routine drain inspection and cleaning, then be sure to contact us at Plumbing Techs in Beverly Hills today.
You can reach us by calling us at (248) 548-7488 or you can schedule an appointment by filling out our form online.
Request a Free Quote
To request a free estimate, call us at (248) 548-7488, or complete the form below and one of our Plumbing Techs will get back to you as soon as possible.